Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Tunchi

It is known that Tunchi is a lost soul who wanders through the villages of the Amazon rainforest, this supernatural being characterized in that before attacking his victim this throws a characteristic whistle, the whistle sounds as if to say "fiu, fiu, fiu ", only attacks those who are repeating the same sound occurs, this devilish soul take that as an insult killing his victim, there are few people who escaped this horrible end, I am one of them.



It was my 16 birthday, and my friends invited me for a drink in the house of an acquaintance, both Manuel and I went together and apart from being friends at school we were neighbors, we agreed that if we were together would together since return to our respective homes could be dark and dangerous, we never did listen to what we called old history as only watched the tunchis stories as fantasies or imaginings created by fear, the fact is that we heard in the distance sound of a whistle and think it's a joke we said with the same whistle, instantly the air around us heavy and cold is around, just think of running the place since we had left about 600 meters to reach our homes The blood and sweat through my body were frozen and turning saw a huge figure approaching towards us with an incredible speed, in my desperation gripping Manuel's shoulder and cast to the ground while the silhouette that was engulfing us completely, that gave me time to get away as 450 meters from the place and be closer to my home, but while running back could feel the heavy air was coming and when I felt a cold hand grabbed my by the shoulder, my heart went out the loudest scream I could alarmed my mother was waiting in the room, opened the door he saw me become a mass lay foaming at my mouth as I shook hard.

Already in my house called the father of Manuel telling what happened and wordlessly ran towards the direction from which he had come, I have to say I did not want to leave my house, fear was stronger than the idea of ​​saving my friend, overheard the cry of the father of Manuel to find his body, while I just retired to my room, with morality shattered, I did not think I would hit my eyes to sleep but I did and in a dream saw Manuel and that being in the dream both pointing the finger at me, the thing with skeletal fingers and Manuel as pale as a soul, they told me, soon will come for you, since there could never sleep peacefully, while I never leave night, for I fear that Manuel and Tunchi avenge me.

0 comments:

© History of Terror - Template by Blogger Sablonlari